|05-27-2014 Special School Board Meeting|
Agenda Item #18
The attached list represents the following:
- Surplus - represents items returned by the Principal or Department Head to the Surplus Department for disposition.
- Stolen or Vandalized - represents items for which an incident was reported by a school or department and a police report or incident report was obtained in Accounting Services as proof of removal.
- Renovation, Replacement or Disaster Cleanup - represents items appropriately removed by district maintenance or a contracted vendor at a work site. If removed by a vendor, the work site would receive an invoice from the vendor; if removed by maintenance, a worker would provide details as proof of removal.
- Aged or Obsolete Items - represents items that are either broken, nonfunctional or provide no economic benefit or usefulness to the district.
Authorize the retirement and removal of assets as delineated on the attached list, as prescribed in state statutes, federal guidelines, Board policy and district procedures.
Type of Property
2. Stolen or Vandalized
3. Renovation, Replacement or Disaster Cleanup
4. Aged or Obsolete Items -
a. Greater than 15 years
b. 11-15 years
c. 6-10 years
d. Less than 6 years
Consent w/o Information - 5/27/2014
Authority for Action
Board policy #7310, Florida Statutes 274.05 and 274.06
Involves Expenditure of Funds Directly in the Classroom
Source of Funding
Agenda Item will not Require the Expenditure of Funds
Sandra L. Kimple, Supervisor of Warehouse Services, 633-3680
Cheryl Olson, Director of Purchasing and Warehouse, ext 645
Judy Preston, Associate Superintendent of Financial Services, ext 600
Attachment: 5-27-14 Board Report.pdf
Attachment: 5-27-14 Board Letters.pdf