The School Board of Brevard County, Florida met for a Board Workshop on Tuesday, June 12, 2018, at the Educational Services Facility, 2700 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Viera, Florida. Notice of the meeting was advertised in the Eagle newspaper on Thursday, May 31, 2018. The affidavit of publication with a copy of the ad attached is filed in the Affidavit File in the Board Office.
1. Opening Exercises
2. Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
3. Pledge of Allegiance
Order of Business
4. Budget PresentationAttachment: 6-12-18 Workshop Presentation.pdf
5. Board Policy 0100 DefinitionsAttachment: 0100 Definitions - Executive Summary, Current, Neola, Redline and Clean (6-5-18).pdf
6. Board Policy 0112 Boundaries
7. Board Policies 0121 Authority and 0123 Code of Ethics
8. Board Policies 0131, 0131.2, 0132 and 0133
For further details pertaining to this meeting, please refer to the published video on the School Board of Brevard County's website (www.brevardschools.org).