Agenda Item #43
Resolution for FCC Compliance and Availability of Funds for E-Rate Funding Year 12 (2009-2010)
The School Board of Brevard County approved filing for E-Rate discounts for Funding Year 12 (July 1, 2009 - June 30, 2010) on January 20, 2009 (Agenda item F-33). The Resolution identifies the annual pre-discount services estimates less a 56% discount and commits the District to funding the remaining 44%.
The attached Resolution summarizes filed FCC Form 673913 by FRN (Funding Requirement Number), Service, Service Provider, Pre-Discount amount and the District’s share of the funding (BCSD Share). The resolution supports budgeting documentation that will be submitted to USAC as part of the compliance process.
Approve Resolution for filing E-Rate in accordance to FCC guidelines and having available funds for the Funding Year 12 (07/01/09 - 6/30/10).
Authorize the Board Chairman and Superintendent to sign the approved Resolution for submission to Universal Service Administrative Company (
Information - 5/26/2009
Consent after Information6/16/2009
Authority for Action
Involves Expenditure of Funds Directly in the Classroom
Source of Funding
Agenda Item will not Require the Expenditure of Funds
Stephen B. Muzzy, Assist. Supt. of Educational Technology, x700
Attachment: Resolution of the Board of Trustees.pdf