|08-09-2016 Regular School Board Meeting|
Agenda Item #10
The attached list represents the following:
- Surplus - represents items returned by the Principal or Department Head to the Surplus Department for disposition.
- Traded In - represents items delivered to a vendor in exchange for credit toward purchase of a new or replacement item.
- Stolen or Vandalized - represents items for which an incident was reported by a school or department and a police report or incident report was obtained in Accounting Services as proof of removal.
- Renovation, Replacement or Disaster Cleanup - represents items appropriately removed by district maintenance or a contracted vendor at a work site. If removed by a vendor, the work site would receive an invoice from the vendor; if removed by maintenance, a worker would provide details as proof of removal.
- Aged or Obsolete Items - represents items that are either broken, nonfunctional or provide no economic benefit or usefulness to the district.
- Missing/Un-Locatable Items - represents items that could not be located within a reasonable period of time during the school/department annual physical inventory. Items must be un-locatable for two consecutive annual physical inventory counts.
Authorize the retirement and removal of assets as delineated on the attached list, as prescribed in state statutes, federal guidelines, Board policy and District procedures.
|Type of Property
|2. Traded In
|3. Stolen or Vandalized
|4. Renovation, Replacement, or Disaster Cleanup
|5. Aged or Obsolete Items
|6. Missing/Un-Locatable Items
Consent w/o Information - 8/9/2016
Authority for Action
Board policy #7310, Florida Statutes 274.05 and 274.06
Involves Expenditure of Funds Directly in the Classroom
Source of Funding
Agenda Item will not Require the Expenditure of Funds
Sandra L. Kimple, Supervisor of Warehouse Services, 633-3680
Ed Parker, Director of Purchasing & Warehouse Services, ext. 645
Dr. Mark Mullins - Deputy Superintendent/Chief Operating Officer ext. 229
Attachment: Board Report 08-09-16.pdf
Attachment: Board Report Letters 08-09-16.pdf