The School Board of Brevard County, Florida met in special session on Thursday, September 4, 2014 for the purpose of the Final Public Budget Hearing, at the Educational Services Facility, 2700 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Viera, Florida. Notice of the meeting was advertised in the Eagle newspaper on Thursday, August 7, 2014. The affidavit of publication with a copy of the ad attached is filed in the Affidavit File in the Board Office.
1. Opening Exercises
2. Superintendent's PresentationAttachment: Final Public Hearing Presentation 2014-15 Draft #6.pdf
3. Public Hearing on the 2014-15 Proposed Millage Levy
4. Public Hearing on the 2014-15 Tentative Budget
6. Adopt the Resolution setting the Required Local Effort, Local Discretionary, and Capital Outlay millage rates for 2014-15Attachment: Resolution Determining Revenues and Millages Levied 2014-15 (2).pdf
7. Adopt the 2014-15 Budget
8. Adjust the Adopted Millage Levy
9. Forward the Adopted Millage Levy Resoultion
10. Forward Budget Documentation
For further details pertaining to this meeting, please refer to the published video on the School Board of Brevard County's website (www.brevardschools.org).